Cross Collaborative of Service Coordinators
Who are we?
We are a group of service coordinators/case managers/care coordinators who work collaboratively to provide Georgetown County residents easy access to human services.
Cross Collaborative Organization Members
- A Father's Place
- Access Health Tidelands Community Care Network (TCCN)
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Charleston, Inc. – Pee Dee Regional Office
- Department of Juvenile Justice- Georgetown
- DSS Family Independence & SNAP
- Georgetown County Alcohol and Drug Commission
- NYAP Family Engagement Services for SC DSS
- SC Contiuum of Care
- Smith Free Medical Clinic
- St. Cyprian Outreach Center
- St. James-Santee Family Health Centers, Inc.
- The Salvation Army of Georgetown and Williamsburg Counties
- Waccamaw Center for Mental Health
What do we do?
We share this Vision and Mission:
VISION: Georgetown County will become an environment where residents are able to achieve their maximum level of self-sufficiency.
MISSION: To insure that Georgetown County residents have access to coordinated service providers.