Early Childcare Collaborative
Early Childcare Collaborative:
Early Childcare Partners and Early Childcare Community
Early Childcare Partners
Who are we?
We are a group of early childcare regulatoy and support organizations that work together to benefit young children in Georgetown County.
Members of the Council
- Kim Archung - SC First Steps
- Anne Bergin, SC Program for Infant and Toddler Care
- Sally Garr Brodhead - Member of Early Learning Council
- Jennifer Brown - DSS Child Care Licensing for Georgetown County
- Rebecca Brown - SC First Steps Early Head Start Director
- Fedrick Cohens - Director of Schools for Georgetown County School District
- Carol Daly- Executive Director of Georgetown County First Steps
- Sherrie Dueno - SC Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Carolyn Ellis - Chairperson of the Early Learning Council
- Heather Googe - SC Child Care Inclusion Collaborative
- Melissa Heston-Covert- DSS ABC Quality Assessor for Georgetown County
- Christie Hillers- DSS Child Care Licensing for Georgetown County
- Amy Jordan - SC Program for Infant and Toddler Care for Georgetown County
- Cathy Kovacs - SC DSS ABC Quality
- Kristen Laga - Executive Director of Miss Ruby's Kids
- Antonia Lozano - DSS Child Care Licensing for Georgetown County
- Stacy Nance - PCHP Program Coordinator for Miss Ruby's Kids
- Madeleine Ritchie – Member of the Early Learning Council
- Celia Rutledge – Member of the Early Learning Council
- Kerrie Schnake - SC Program for Infant and Toddler Care
- Ayesha Smith - SC First Steps Child Care Partnerships
- Tanvi Solanki- SC First Steps Early Head Start
- Martha Strickland - SC First Steps 4K Director
- Shelia Sullivan – Early Learning Specialist for Georgetown County Public Library
- Jeanne Voltzloomis - SC First Steps 4k for Georgetown County
- Wilhelmina Whitfield - Head Start - Regional Director
- Peggy Wilson - DSS Child Care Licensing Region 4 Director
Early Childcare Community
Who are we?
We are a group of early childcare providers who work together to increase the quality and sustainability of early childcare facilities in Georgetown County.
Find programs in Georgetown County by going to this link: ABC Quality
Janice Marie Boyd Child Care
Bessellieu's Child Care
Carolyn Laverne Holmes Child Care
Pearline Priest Flowers Child Care
Sampit Child Care Center
Small Minds of Tomorrow
Small Minds of Tomorrow II
Play House Child Development Center
Valerie Lance Child Care
Vanessa Robinson Child Care
Sampit Elementary School
Pawleys Island and Murrells Inlet:
What do we do?
Our goals are as follows:
- Increase collaboration among childcare and education providers and services.
- Increase access to training opportunities for early childcare providers and services.
- Support community efforts to move toward quality pre-kindergarten and kindergarten programs.
- Promote early childcare provider assets in Georgetown County.
- Strategic Plan 2017
- Strategic Plan 2016
- Progress Report 2016
- Facts about the Division of Early Care and Education 2016
- Report from the Early Childcare Collaborative Networking Event - October 20, 2016
Interested in getting involved in the ELC? Click here for more information.
View the embedded image gallery online at: