Early Childcare Collaborative
Early Childcare Collaborative: Early Childcare Services & Early Childcare Providers
Early Childcare Services
Who are we?
We are a group of early childcare regulatoy and support organizations that work together to benefit young children in Georgetown County.l
- Kim Archung - SC First Steps
- Phines Black - SC Child Care Inclusion
- Anne Bergin, SC Program for Infant and Toddler Care
- Sally Garr Brodhead - Member of Early Learning Council
- Virginia Bowerman - Member of Early Learning Council
- Jennifer Brown - DSS Child Care Licensing for Georgetown County
- Don Doggett - South Carolina Association of Community Action Partnerships - Early Head Start
- Tracy Hardee- SC Child Care Resources and Referral
- Fedrick Cohens - Director of Schools for Georgetown County School District
- Ayesha Smith- Executive Director of Georgetown County First Steps
- Sherrie Dueno - SC Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Carolyn Ellis - Chairperson of the Early Learning Council
- Jodi Giorlando - Healthy Families Georgetown and Early Learning Council
- Heather Googe - SC Child Care Inclusion Collaborative
- Melissa Heston-Covert- DSS ABC Quality Assessor for Georgetown County
- Christie Hillers- DSS Child Care Licensing for Georgetown County
- Amy Jordan - SC Program for Infant and Toddler Care for Georgetown County
- Cathy Kovacs - SC DSS ABC Quality
- Betsy Marlow- Interim Executive Director of Miss Ruby's Kids
- Jessica McMoore- South Carolina Association of Community Action Partnerships - Director of Early Head Start Partnerships
- Martina Mitchell- South Carolina Association of Community Action Partnerships - Early Head Start
- Antonia Lozano - DSS Child Care Licensing for Georgetown County
- Madeleine Ritchie – Member of the Early Learning Council
- Kerrie Schnake - SC Program for Infant and Toddler Care
- Martha Strickland - SC First Steps 4K Director
- Shelia Sullivan – Early Learning Specialist for Georgetown County Public Library
- Carrie Trivedi - SC Child Care Inclusion
- Peggy Wilson - DSS Child Care Licensing Region 4 Director
- Nancy Ziobro - SC First Steps 4K Program
Early Childcare Providers
Who are we?
We are a group of early childcare providers who work together to increase the quality and sustainability of early childcare facilities in Georgetown County.
Find programs in Georgetown County by going to this link: ABC Quality
Bessellieu's Child Care
Carolyn Laverne Holmes Child Care
Choppee Head Start Center
East Carolina Learning Acacdemy
Flowers Child Care
Lisa Linnen Childcare
Sampit Elementary School
The Sunshine Place
Valerie Lance Child Care
Vanessa Robinson's Child Care
Pawleys Island and Murrells Inlet:
What do we do?
Our goals are as follows:
- Increase collaboration among childcare and education providers and services.
- Increase access to training opportunities for early childcare providers and services.
- Support community efforts to move toward quality pre-kindergarten and kindergarten programs.
- Promote early childcare provider assets in Georgetown County.
- Strategic Plan 2017
- Strategic Plan 2016
- Progress Report 2018
- Progress Report 2016
- Facts about the Division of Early Care and Education 2016
- Report from the Early Childcare Collaborative Networking Event - October 20, 2016
Interested in getting involved in the ELC? Click here for more information.