Health Care Callaborative for Children and Youth
Who are we?
We are a group of service providers and civic leaders who meet regularly to work together to improve health care services for children and youth.
Member Organizations of HCCCY
- A Father's Place
- Access Family Services
- Autism Support Group
- BabyNet- SC Department of Health and Human Services
- Barnabas Horse Foundation
- Birthright of Georgetown
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Charleston, Inc.
- Children’s Recovery CenterFamily Justice Center
- Georgetown County Autism Support Group /SOS Health Care
- Georgetown County School District – Department of Nursing and Office of Special Services
- Georgetown Pediatric Center – St. James/Santee Family Health Center
- Healthy Families Georgetown
- Healthy Learners
- Nurse Family Partnership, SC DHEC
- Riverside Pediatrics
- St. James/Santee Federally Qualified Health Care Center
- Tidelands Health
- Teach and Grow - Georgetown County Board of Disabilities and Special Needs
- Waccamaw Center for Mental Health
What do we do?
We collaborate to address the following:
- Determine our collective impact on the health of children and youth
- Increase access to quality health services
- Promote the understanding of the connection between health and learning
- Help parents and their children make healthy choices
- Provide help and support for help and support for children and their families
- Informing the community of health issues that affect children and youth and advocating that those issues are addressed
- 2017 Strategic Plan
- 2016 Strategic Plan
- Progress Report 2016
- Cross Collaborative for Service Coordinators - Progress Report - 2016
- HCCCY ENewsletter
- HCCCY Directory
- HCCCY Brochure
- Services for Expectant Families and Children
Interested in getting involved in HCCCY? Click here for more information.