Live Well Georgetown
Early Learning Work Group
Who are we?
We are a group of civic and professional leaders who champion the health and wellness needs of young children.
Members of the Work Group
- Kadie Koeneman - Chair - DSS ABC Quality Health Educator for Georgetown County
- Carolyn Ellis - Early Learning Council Chair - Retired Professional Educator
- J. Niki Howard - Program Administrator for the Pawleys Island Christian Academy
- Amy Jordan - Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)'s Program for Infant and Toddler Care for Georgetown County
- Robyn Karoly - Program Director for Live Well Georgetown County
- Susan Krowka- Landscape Architect with Walsh Krowka Architects
- Misty Pearson - DSS/DHEC Director of Obesity Prevention Services
- Ashley Riddick - Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)'s Be Well Care Well Program
- Shelia Sullivan - Georgetown County Library
What do we do?
We share this Vision and Mission:
Vision: Every child in Georgetown County will develop nutrition and activity habits that lead to a healthy lifestyle.
Mission: To bring evidence-based health-focused interventions to the young children of Georgetown County.